Weren't the 90's great? Here's 13 items that you usually saw in the playground, round someones wrist, on someones forehead or at someones desk in the classroom;
1. Panini Football StickersI remember I was only 2 stickers away from completing the 1989 album.
2. Slap BraceletsQuite a few snake burns later, this got slapped on your wrist eventually.
3. TamagotchisI never had one myself, but these were all the rage.
4. PogsAnother one I never got into, but 99% of people at school had these.
5. Push PopsI loved these!
6. Rubber PoppersThese didn't work well on wooden desks or in the playground, but get a smooth surface and you were laughing.
7. Yo-YosThe yo-yo went through a stage of being über cool.
8. TrollsI never understood the fascination with these. I had a pencil topper one, but that was just to look cool and fit in.
9. Micro MachinesThese were ace because they were small enough to fit into your desk and pockets without being noticed.
10. Hubba BubbaHubba Bubba enjoyed it's prime in the late 80's. But remember, if you swallowed it, it would get wrapped round your heart.
11. Spud GunsA few daring 'friends' brought these into school. Each one was confiscated soon after the first shot was fired.
12. Pencil CannonStandard school boy weapon. Usually ended in detention.
13. Dolly BeadsYou get the gist of the last few items. Basically anything that can be turned into a catapult / weapon was standard contraband.
Anything I've missed? Let me know! :)